Dinner Set in Creme
Dinner Set in Creme
Make meal times stylish with our Award Winning premium silicone dinnerware. You'll be using and loving this dinner set for years to come and it will become your go-to gift for expecting mums!
1 x Plate
1 x Bowl+Fridge Lid
1 x Spoon
1 x Cup+Lid+Straw
It's the perfect meal time set that every child needs. Both Dishwasher and Microwave safe, these dinner sets are convenient for the modern family. Available in a range of dreamy colours. Packaged in a beautiful beige box.
100% Food Grade Premium LFGB Silicone
BPA and Phthalates Free
Dishwasher and Microwave safe
Wash thoroughly before first use. Please see below for info on caring for your silicone tableware.
Dimensions- (h x w)
Cup + Straw - 12cm x 6cm
Bowl + Lid - 6cm x 12cm
Plate - 3cm x 19cm
Spoon - 13cm x 3cm
Tips for silicone care:
We recommend hand washing for product longevity but we know you’re busy parents! If you prefer using the dishwasher then here’s some tips to help ensure your items come out looking fab!
While silicone is an amazing material for tableware and cooking utensils, it’s common that it can come out of the dishwasher looking a little drab.
General oils can circulate through the dishwasher during the cycle and stick to the silicone. If you’re noticing white, chalky marks then follow these steps to help eliminate or reduce.
Perform a ‘bake’ on your dinnerware to remove any residue that may be attracting these oils and causing white marks.
That’s right! Your whole dinner set is oven safe!
1. Heat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
2. Place all items on the oven rack and bake for 20 minutes.
3. CAREFULLY remove items using hand protection/tongs and place in a sink with clean warm soapy water. Remember these items may be HOT to touch so take care in waiting till you can handle them before continuing.
4. With a non-scratch scourer gently wash the items removing any residue that may be attracting these oils.
5. Rinse in clean water and dry.
Last tip..We've found that a dishwashing gel works better than a tablet when caring for your silicone.